Diamond Deluxe Belly Band - Multi Directional coverage - XS to Large sizes - Kaboom
Ultimate Diamond Deluxe Belly Band
Multi Directional Pad option
- Available in 6 Sizes - Extra Small to Large
- Product comes with 2 washable pads, more can be purchased separately from our waterproof pads listing
- HOW DO I MEASURE: see sizing guide in photo for full details. If your dog is in-between sizes, purchase the larger size.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL PAD OPTION: The Washable pads can be positioned head to tail direction or sideways, or both can be used for maximum coverage. They fasten to our product via poppers (plastic snaps). This enables to the product to comfortably cover the required area.
- REUSABLE PADS: This product is designed to be used with washable pads. It comes with 2 washable pads - more can be purchased separately on our Glenndarcy Popper Pads Amazon listing. Our product can also be used with disposable pads.
*Please note our Size Small uses 2 different pad sizes - x1 A waterproof base pad and x1 B waterproof base pad.
- PACK CONTAINS: 1 Diamond Deluxe Band and 2 Washable pads.
- LAUNDRY / CARE: Machine wash up to 30C - Tumble dry low, do not iron or use fabric softener. Take care unfastening poppers when new - hold the fabric close to the popper (plastic snap) and pull apart gently.
Extra Small - waist size from 10" (25cm) - 12" (31cm) Suitable for: Chihuahuas
Extra Small Long - waist size from 12" (31cm) - 14" (35.5cm) Suitable for: Pomeranians, Chihuahuas, Yorkies, Maltese
Small – fits waist from 13" (33.5cm) - 15" (38.5cm) Suitable for: Poms (over 5lbs), Chinese Crested, Min Pins, Jack Russells, Papillion, Shih Tzu, Toy Poodles
Medium – fits waist from which will fit a waist from 16" (40.5cm) – 18" (46cm). Suitable for: Bichon Frise, CKCS, Westies, Border Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, Lhasa Apsos, Whippets, Min. Schnauzers, Min. Poodles, Pugs
Medium Long - fits a waist from 19" (48.5cm) to 21" (54cm) - for the suggested Medium sizes that need a bit extra around the girth.
Large - fits a waist from 20" (51cm) to 22" (56cm)
Where to measure:
What does a dog belly band do?
Dog Belly Band nappies are designed to help dogs who have become incontinent or leaky. They can help contain any potential urine accidents which could be made on carpets or furniture. The product also comes in handy if you are worried about urine marking when visiting friends, relatives or staying in a hotel.
What size should I order?
Dogs come in all shapes and sizes - suggested dog breeds are given in the size chart in the listing photos to help out. It's always best to measure your dog just in front of his hind legs, consult the size chart and order the closest size to your measurements. If you are in-between sizes, order the larger size.
How do I put the product on my dog?
Simply position the product around your dog's waist so it is as comfortable as possible. Make sure the wide section contains a disposable or reusable pads.
The two Washable pads that came with the product can be positioned head to tail direction or sideways, or both can be used for maximum coverage. They fasten to our product via poppers (plastic snaps). This enables to the product to comfortably cover the required area. Firmly pinch the riptape to make sure it's fastened correctly.
Your dog may sit initially or be curious as to what he is wearing, but should very quickly become used to them. Please remove the belly band nappy carefully so the ripping sound doesn't give him a fright.
Remember: you will need to regularly check to see if the reusable pad needs changed or washed - if you are using disposable pads, change for a new one when required.
Fabrics - the outer layer is P.U.L (polyurethane laminate) waterproof fabric, the inner layer is grey micro fleece.
Reusable/Washable pads - this product can be used with optional reusable/washable pads, which fasten to the pants with poppers (plastic snaps). Disposable pads can also be used.
This product is Design Right protected with the Intellectual Property Office, WIPO and EU IPO - and may not be reproduced / copied
Own this product? Let us know what you think.